UnionDues is back. Our new series will drop from 27 April. We’ve produced an audio trailer which you can listen to here.
We’re the UK’s only all-things-union podcast giving you, comment, news and analysis you simply can’t get anywhere else.
We have some top drawer guests on issues that are sure to make you think
- John Earls of Unite on organising along supply chains.
- Alex Wilson from USDAW on finding and nurturing young reps in a high-churn retail environment.
- Officers from the Union of Tech and Allied Workers on organising in the digital sector
- ACAS chair Clare Chapman on the future of arbitration and conciliation
- And from the Indian Trade Unions Congress, Ajitesh Pandey on what it took for 250 million to strike and demonstrate
Each episode gives us unrivalled insights from Glasgow University’s Professor of Work and Employment, Mel Simms in her Thought4TheWeek
And Josiah Mortimer brings union news you’d be hard pressed to find anywhere else in his Radical Round Up
We’re working hard to close the deal for a further slew of top line guests giving you the best, the frankly unique and the most interesting of the labour movement. Look out for announcements on social media or better still, subscribe on your preferred podcast platform and you won’t miss a thing.
You can check in with the show by email to email@example.com and tweet us @DuesUnion
Union Dues, the UK’s only all things podcast, part of the Labor Radio Podcast Network, back once a fortnight from 27 April.